We are thrilled to announce our latest kids competition.
Are your little one’s budding artists, or do they dream of becoming an interior designer?
EssentialsMAG and GFS Blinds, Shutters & Awnings are giving TWO children the opportunity to design their own window blind.
The winners will receive a roller blind up to 180x150cm in size featuring their own design, so, you can show it off every time a guest comes around! GFS Blinds, Shutters & Awnings will install the blind for you*.
How do I enter? To enter simply download the competition form and get drawing. We’re looking for
a small print/pattern that can be repeated across the blind, rather than one large picture that takes up the full blind.
“But I can’t draw!” you say. No worries – the winning designs can be recreated by a professional illustrator, if required, before they go to print, so we’re really just looking for fun and unique ideas.
Closing date for entries: 31st January 2019.
Post your completed entries to: GFS Blinds, Shutters & Awnings, Rhosddu Industrial Estate, Unit 12a Clwyd Court 2, Wrexham LL11 4YL.
Everyone’s a winner! - All completed entries received by the 31st January 2019 will win a £15 voucher from GFS to use across their stunning range of shutters, blinds & awnings.
* GFS Blinds will install the winning blind(s) only if the winner(s) location is within 15 miles from the centre of Wrexham. If the winner is more than 15 miles from the centre of Wrexham the blind will be sent to the winner by post and the winner will need to arrange their own installation at their own cost.
Blinds & Shutters in Chester, Wrexham & Shropshire
GFS Blinds furnish homes, offices, hospitality and retail outlets with blinds, awnings, parasols, plantation shutters and solar control roof inserts. Operating across North Wales, Cheshire, Shropshire and beyond, what sets us apart is providing a customer experience which delivers personal service and outstanding value every time. Our Home-Select service means you can can relax and choose your perfect blinds in-situ. We bring all the samples to you.
For more details please contact us on: 0800 180 4277.
GFS Blinds, Shutters & Awnings, Rhosddu Industrial Estate, Unit 12a Clwyd Court 2, Wrexham LL11 4YL
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Essentials Mag Limited (company no. 08947483) whose registered office is at 114-120 Northgate Street, Chester, Cheshire CH1 2HT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.essentialsmag.co.uk/winablind
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 5pm on Thursday 31st January 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email/or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be installed. If the winner is located more than 15 miles from the centre of Wrexham the prize will be sent to the winner by post and the winner will arrange their own installation at their own cost.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Essentials Mag and not to any other party.